VIDEO: Contraception and Its Effects
A summary of the history and effects of artificial contraception, with an emphasis on its importance in the American 1960s and the “Sexual Revolution”.
Tags: artificial, birth control, catholic, catholicism, condom, contraception, diaphragm, divorce, economics, employment, health, margaret sanger, marriage, morality, paganism, philosophy, pill, pope paul vi, pope pius xi, science, sex, truth
About Matthew OlsonMatthew Olson is a college student in the Diocese of Little Rock. He was raised in multiple Protestant denominations before eventually converting to Catholicism on 7 April 2012. His primary interests are theology, Church history, and ecumenism. He is privately discerning the possibility of God calling him to the priesthood. He has a blog, Answering Protestants. He also has a Twitter account, @crucifixwearer.
- RT @CathoAnalysis: Queen Letizia of Spain and Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany embracing the famous statue of St. James. #Europe #EU htt… 1 day ago
- RT @AnswerProtests: The nave (naos), where people gather at Mass, signals our place (the torso) in the Body, in the new "Temple". It's open… 1 day ago
- RT @UKinUSA: Commemorating the 200th anniversary of burning the White House. Only sparklers this time! http://t.co/QIDBQTBmmL 4 days ago
- I donated 3 days of cpu time to WCG during the past week wcgrid.org #wcgrid 6 days ago
- ‘The Pill’ Shrinks Ovaries, Cuts Egg Numbers fb.me/3HK8rmMQI #tcot #conservative #society #culture #health #medicine #birthcontrol 6 days ago